Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sources of light

I'm messing around with this theme to see if I can get images together that can relate to sources of light in someway.

From Photographs by Francesco E
>


This image above was one taken after a cold night, and people started putting on heating in buildings and homes. A picture for me that defines October in Ottawa. The resemblance to a city under seige or perhaps a great fire was one I saw when I took the shot.


From Photographs by Francesco E



This is an abstract photograph I took from within a vehicle on a rainy evening, I really like this one a lot.


From Photographs by Francesco E



This one I'm stuck with but am actually liking it more and more, there certain elements about it that can be different. An emptier street, one less car, too many distraction, but I don't see this as an image that is everything for everyone. In actuality, it is for me a stepping stone, a learning curve...I'm almost there. Only when I get there, I'll realize I have so much further to go.I love that thought.