Sunday, November 7, 2010

Long over due

Well it's been long over due that I update this blog, I kind of miss the short conversations I have in my mind as I'm typing away and loading images. I reached a point where I'm somewhat stuck and at the same time I've reached a point where I need to find further perspective.

This is understandable, it has been a very busy time in my life. After the show in the photography X festival (which was wonderful), some personal issues with family and work related travel, I still managed to bring my camera with me, which helps me in ways that prove to be more therapeutic than about taking pictures. However unless I take the time to closely scrutinize, reflect on images I take, where I was, what I was feeling...then there is a lack of potential growth and learning more about myself and how I see things.

The photography x festival was a wonderful experience, from both a bystander checking out the shows, and being part of a show myself. I can't thank my friends and family enough, they being there means more to me then they probably know. The opening was a fantastic day, at least it was in my personal world. All the beautiful faces, the handshaking, the conversations, the hugs and embraces will always be the reward that surpasses everything else in that experience. Even the faces that were missing, were there with me.

Well it seems improper at this point that I actually add images to this post, you probably realize by now that I hate organic photography that have images with flowers with typing in it that says thank you...that's not me. (probably why I never liked greeting cards lol)

So in this post, I'll do something that the other posts won't do. I'll let the words speak louder than the image.

Thank you.